Subject: Re: Pegger
From: [email-masked] (Arthur M. Palmer)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 09:43:04 -0400

> Pegger questions deleted 
>And has anyone have success with WaveLink every time?  I continuesly have to
>keep rebooting my machine and trying again until I eventually get both the
>client and server windows responding.  Is there a better way to do this?
>They seem to communicate via the RAM disk using a wavelinkMSG file. I only
>get success 1 out of every 10.  My most common result, is a run the client, and
>then the server, and the server window just flashes up.  I`m using the new
>updated version of Parnet that came with my WaveLink.
>
>Regards.
>
>Steve.

Several weeks ago I was having problems with Wavelink, railing at the world
and Axiom.  Axiom calmed me down and sent an earlier version of PARNet, which
seemed to solve my connectivity problems.  Since then, it has worked as
advertised.  Contact them sbout a different version of PARNet.

Paul

====================================================================
=  A. M. Palmer                            [email-masked]  =
=  GTE Federal Systems Division            (703) 818-4487          =
=  Chantilly, VA                                                   =
====================================================================